If you have lived in Brighton and Hove for more than a few years you’ll know it’s no easy task finding a suitable property. From the sometimes ludicrous rental prices advertised, to the general appearance of certain properties, to the foot race back to the agents’ office in order to pay the holding deposit first. We’ve certainly all experienced these scenarios at some point!
Some of us rent too and so have also been in the thick of it a number of times. We therefore appreciate what it takes and by offering you an outstanding personal service from start to moving in or moving out, if we manage the property - we’re committed to making your experience a positive one!
With us you will receive the following -
· Transparent and uncomplicated fee structure.
· No multi-viewings at the same time, each viewer gets their own dedicated appointment slot.
· No first come first serve policy, we aim to always place the right tenant in the right property fairly.
· Salary based metrics to determine affordability, so no homeowner guarantor required unless specified by a particular landlord.
· Student friendly.
· TDS protected deposits.
· A dedicated out of hours maintenance number, direct to a member of staff.
Administration and Reference Fee: £220.00 inc VAT per person
Holding Fee: £260-£350 Dependant on size of property
Guarantor Fee: £50 inc VAT (if required)
Renewal Fee: £60 inc VAT for fixed term tenancy (£30 inc VAT for periodic tenancy)
Check In Fees:
1 month’s rent in advance
Deposit equal to 6 weeks rent, 8 weeks if you have a pet
Administration and referencing fees cover:
Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
All reference checks
Insurance backed deposit registration
Pre-tenancy check (on managed properties only)
Standing Order Mandate Set-Up
Memorandum of Tenancy
Proud Member of The Property Ombudsman
Client Money Protection Scheme with The National Federation Of Property Professionals